Nov 23, 2006

I Just Can't Stop Breaking the 4th Wall

Click on comic to enlarge.

News:
Jon and Greg are leaving the regular staff here at The Pizza Company, leaving me, Jason, in creative control. They will still be submitting random stuff every once in a while, but I will be the main force from now on. We will never forget their beautiful contributions to this site. I wish them well in their future endeavors. In other news, The Pizza Company will have a table at CUREfest at Clark University (in Worcester, MA) on Sunday, December 3rd. I will be there all afternoon and Jon may or may not show up. For one dollar you can buy a signed copy of one of our comics and for ten you can get a personalized comic starring you posted on the web and later sent to you. You can also just come and chat with me and/or Jon. I hope to see some of you there!
-Jason

No comments: